The conference will be held on May 27-28, 2022, at the City University of Hong Kong. The conference is selective, and no more than ten papers will be selected for the program. The two-day meeting will be held in hybrid mode to facilitate interactions among researchers who are able to physically attend and those who are not. The conference organizers will cover the economy airfare expenses of overseas speakers as well as reimburse a 3-nights hotel stay.
We invite submission of theoretical and empirical papers on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- AI and Big Data applications in business
- Emerging technologies and methods in corporate finance, asset pricing, and investment research
- Analysis of big data (e.g., alternative, unstructured, or high-dimensional data)
- Big data applications in novel topics such as climate finance, ESG, and the Covid-19 pandemic
- Blockchain technology, smart contracts, and digital currencies
Authors should submit an electronic version of the paper in PDF format to <email@example.com> no later than March 15th, 2022. There is no submission fee. The paper selection will be finalized by early April 2022 and decisions communicated by May 2022.