The conference will be held on June 02-03, 2023, at the City University of Hong Kong. The conference is selective, and about ten papers will be selected for the program. Though the two-day meeting will be held in hybrid mode, the conference organizers would prefer to invite those researchers who can visit Hong Kong and join us in person. The conference organizers will cover the economy airfare expenses of overseas speakers and reimburse a 3-nights hotel stay.
We invite submission of theoretical and empirical papers on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- AI and Big Data applications in business
- Emerging technologies and methods in corporate finance, asset pricing, and investment research
- Analysis of big data (e.g., alternative, unstructured, or high-dimensional data)
- Big data applications in novel topics such as climate finance, ESG, and the Covid-19 pandemic
- Blockchain technology, smart contracts, and digital currencies
Authors should submit an electronic version of the paper in PDF format to <firstname.lastname@example.org> no later than March 1st, 2023. There is no submission fee. The conference program will be finalized by late March 2023.
- Best Paper Award: $1000 USD.
- Best Discussant Award: $1000 USD.